About Me

My photo
My journey as a writer began as a child. I wrote poems and short stories which were my way of dealing with various life changing events. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club. Follow me on Twitter @KIngallsAuthor www.facebook.com/KarenIngalls, and you can find my books at www.amazon.com. My first book is Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir which received two awards. All proceeds are donated to gynecologic cancer research. My second book is a novel Novy's Son, about one man's attempt to find love and acceptance from his father. This is an all too common problem in our society. My third book, Davida: Model and Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens is about the love affair between this great American sculptor and his model. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2017.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birth-day Blessings

Yesterday was a truly blessed day celebrating the start of my 71st year. The following were my gifts:

    1. Four dear friends were here for supper, games, and lots of laughs.

    2. Many emails and cards from family and friends through Facebook, snailmail and email.

    3. Wonderful phone calls from sons, grandson, and stepdaughter.

    4. Three copies of my newly published book, Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir, arrived in the mail...I got goosebumps holding them! Then many tears of gratitude and joy. I do pray the book will increase awareness and help women and their families.

    5. My website is officially up and running. The address is:
                  http://www.outshineovariancancer.com

    6. And the best gift of all was last week's normal CA125 and NED!

Thanks to each of you who follow my blog, encourage, support and pray for me.



1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy belated birthday and congratulations on all your accomplishments (including making it to 71!). A big woo hoo for the normal CA-125 and NED!