About Me

My photo
My journey as a writer began as a child. I wrote poems and short stories which were my way of dealing with various life changing events. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club. Follow me on Twitter @KIngallsAuthor www.facebook.com/KarenIngalls, and you can find my books at www.amazon.com. My first book is Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir which received two awards. All proceeds are donated to gynecologic cancer research. My second book is a novel Novy's Son, about one man's attempt to find love and acceptance from his father. This is an all too common problem in our society. My third book, Davida: Model and Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens is about the love affair between this great American sculptor and his model. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2017.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

THE BLESSINGS OF EASTER




                   The blessings of Easter are profound and yet simple:

                                   *Forgiveness: a freeing and uplifting experience for you, not        
                                                   the person who you are forgiving. And, how often we need
                                                   to forgive ourselves. 

                                   *Love: without love for others and ourself life can be empty
                                                   and without joy.

                                   *New Life: the Resurrection gives hope and perspective as
                                                    we experience life's challenges; to live a life that is good 
                                                     and noble.




                       

                    My health challenge of having ovarian cancer reinforced how important it was for me to forgive and let go; to live each moment with gratefulness and joy; and my responsibility to do what is best for another.


                          I WISH YOU A MOST BLESSED EASTER.

6 comments:

Shirley Corder said...

And to you Karen!

Kim_Burns said...

I wish you well. My cancer alternative treatment center appreciates this wonderful post that you have shared. Have a nice day!

Karen Ingalls said...

The blessings of Easter are always with us.

God bless you, Shirley.

Karen Ingalls said...

Thank you for your kind words, Kim. I know very little about the cancer alternative treatment centers around the country, except what I see on television. They are obviously providing wonderful care.

Wishing you a blessed day.

Kim_Burns said...

I have read a lot of your blog and I only have good words about it, your journey has been so encouraging and inspirational. Keep sharing Karen. Take care! :)

Karen Ingalls said...

I am so very grateful for each day and I believe with all my heart that my role in life is to do whatever I can to spread the word about ovarian cancer, and offer hope and inspiration to all. Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you.