About Me

My photo
My journey as a writer began as a child. I wrote poems and short stories which were my way of dealing with various life changing events. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club. Follow me on Twitter @KIngallsAuthor www.facebook.com/KarenIngalls, and you can find my books at www.amazon.com. My first book is Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir which received two awards. All proceeds are donated to gynecologic cancer research. My second book is a novel Novy's Son, about one man's attempt to find love and acceptance from his father. This is an all too common problem in our society. My third book, Davida: Model and Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens is about the love affair between this great American sculptor and his model. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2017.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

GIFTS OF CHRISTMAS

                    MERRY CHRISTMAS, SEASONS GREETINGS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS...
                                  

FOR ME THE GIFTS OF CHRISTMAS ARE:

   SMILES,

          KIND ACTS,

                  HELPING OTHERS,

                           LAUGHTER,

                                    TOGETHERNESS,

                                              AND LOVE.





I believe that the world needs more of these gifts to share with one another...

There have been difficult times and situations where I live, and I pray that these gifts will be given to each neighbor...




Those friends who are facing illness, financial problems, divorce, or abuse will find help through these gifts that might be given to them...

And that family members will reach out to one another with the gifts of Christmas.


                                          As Tiny Tim from A Christmas Carol said,

                                   "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!"


2 comments:

Kathryn Treat said...

Merry Christmas.

Karen Ingalls said...

And may the blessings of Christmas be with you, and I wish that 2014 will bring you peace, joy, and health.