About Me

My photo
My journey as a writer began as a child. I wrote poems and short stories which were my way of dealing with various life changing events. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club. Follow me on Twitter @KIngallsAuthor www.facebook.com/KarenIngalls, and you can find my books at www.amazon.com. My first book is Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir which received two awards. All proceeds are donated to gynecologic cancer research. My second book is a novel Novy's Son, about one man's attempt to find love and acceptance from his father. This is an all too common problem in our society. My third book, Davida: Model and Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens is about the love affair between this great American sculptor and his model. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2017.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

FATHER TO SON TO FATHER

My deepest gratitude to Susan Gonzalez for the guest blog she wrote last week. It was very well received and deeply appreciated. If you have not read it, I encourage you to scroll down to For No Fear: You Must Know Fear. Be sure and get her book, 100 Perks of Having Cancer.

*********************************************************************************





**I am proud to announce the release of my new novel,  Novy's Son, The Selfish Genius.

Now available on Amazon.com as a paperback or an ebook

 





      Synopsis: From his early childhood, Matthew Collins sought love and acceptance from his father, who was raised as the bastard child of a famous artist. Matthew struggled with jealousy toward his younger brothers, and he questioned the morals and values of people around him.
As an adult, Matthew lived life his way, with years of lying, womanizing, and heavy drinking. Though married four times, did he ever find unconditional love? Would Matthew’s high intelligence, his love for his two daughters, and his unique philosophy of life help him rise above his demons?


                     Please check out my new website at www.outshineovariancancer.com.
                  There are links to ordering books, ebooks, and keep you up to date on events

For my Florida friends, there will be a book launch on Sunday, March 23 from 3:00-5:00 pm at the Belton Building in Tavares. Come one, come all.

                                  THANK YOU, EACH AND EVERYONE, FOR YOUR
                                       PRAYERS, SUPPORT, AND GOOD WISHES.


2 comments:

Shirley Corder said...

Huge congratulations, Karen. I'm so proud of you! Wish I was close enough to attend your launch, but I'll be there in spirit!

Karen Ingalls said...

I do hope someday we will meet in person! Thank you for kind wishes.