About Me

My photo
My journey as a writer began as a child, but my first published book came as a result of my ovarian cancer diagnosis. The title is Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir which received two awards. All proceeds are donated to gynecologic cancer research. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club. Follow me on Twitter @KIngallsAuthor www.facebook.com/KarenIngalls, and you can find my books at www.amazon.com. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2017.

Monday, March 31, 2014

NUMBERS: POWERFUL AND SYMBOLIC



                            WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER?

         
  I LOVE THE NUMBER "7"...it is my birthdate,
                                                                   it is lucky,
                                                                   and it is great number for tumor markers!



             
  I ALSO LOVE THE NUMBER "3"...it is my birth month,
                                                               I have 3 sons,
                                                               and I have 3 stepchildren.
                                                             



                                   Here are some number facts:
           
              Unity is represented by the number






             Is for the duality of the human and spiritual parts of Christ




              Trinity of Father, Son, Holy Spirit




                                                 
                                                
The four Gospel writers, there are four seasons.




                                                      Christ suffered with five wounds.


         




                                                                   Creation occurred in six days.








         

Seven represents perfection; gifts of the Spirit.

                   Regeneration or resurrection are represented by the number eight.



           
           

                                             There are nine choirs of angels.



                                                   And ten signifies completion.


Today the number I celebrate the number 19...
                                     a drop of 11 points of my tumor marker...                             
                                                               
               SO THE CHEMO MIGHT BE DESTROYING THE
                                           CANCER CELLS,

              I MAY BE BALD AND MY ENERGY LEVEL
                             IS DOWN, BUT I CELEBRATE
                            THE LOWER BLOOD LEVEL

       AND I THANK YOU EACH FOR YOUR PRAYERS, 
                                  GOOD WISHES,
                                     AND HELP.


              

No comments: