About Me

My photo
My journey as a writer began as a child. I wrote poems and short stories which were my way of dealing with various life changing events. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club. Follow me on Twitter @KIngallsAuthor www.facebook.com/KarenIngalls, and you can find my books at www.amazon.com. My first book is Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir which received two awards. All proceeds are donated to gynecologic cancer research. My second book is a novel Novy's Son, about one man's attempt to find love and acceptance from his father. This is an all too common problem in our society. My third book, Davida: Model and Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens is about the love affair between this great American sculptor and his model. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2017.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE IS LIKE A BUTTERFLY...



               "Love is like a butterfly: It goes where it pleases and pleases wherever it goes."


                                                    WHAT IS LOVE?

An intense feeling of deep affection. We recognize it when we experience it...and we know what it is not.

My grandparents had it...
     It is what I feel for my husband, children, grandchildren, and great grandchild...
         I feel it for God and know He feels it for me.
              I love myself.





       SHOW LOVE EVERYDAY TO THOSE IN YOUR LIFE...
Love is not just about hearts, flowers, jewelry and chocolate on Feb. 14th.




   

                               SHOW LOVE TO YOUR NEIGHBORS...

           Treat them with the same kind of love you want to receive from them.           


        BRING LOVE INTO YOUR DAILY LIVING...That is part of healing ourselves and others.


SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS ENCOURAGING & SHOWING LOVE:

                  McDonald's special "pricing" through Feb. 14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2Sm2XGv_s

                  Elderly people with one sentence words of how to live (Dodge wisdom) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpRvMT9aUb0
                   


FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HEALING FROM WITHIN...PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SPIRITUALITY. TO HEAL, BEGINS WITH      

                                             LOVE


LET'S EACH BE LIKE THE BUTTERFLY THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY AND BRING LOVE TO EACH PERSON, EVENT, AND TO OURSELVES.




No comments: