I share them now this week before Thanksgiving when as families, friends, and a nation we come to celebrate those things or people for which we have gratitude.
Seven Principles for Cultivating Gratitude:
1. Gratitude is independent of our objective life circumstances.
2. Gratitude is a function of attention.
3. Entitlement precludes gratitude.
4. We often take for granted that which we receive on a
5. Gratitude can be cultivated through sincere self-reflection.
6. Expressing gratitude, through words and deeds, enhances
our experience of gratitude.
7. Our deepest sense of gratitude comes through grace, with
the awareness that we have not earned, nor do we deserve
all that we've been given.
I wish to share with you one thing for which I am
very grateful...and that is Rave Reviews Book Club,
which has done so much for me as an author
and an avid reader.
Today I am very proud to share my book trailer for my newest
book, Davida: Model & Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
This is a story of my great-grandparents.
I invite you to view it, leave a comment, and be eligible
for one of two exciting prizes.
I am grateful for the lesson of unconditional love that
Davida & Augustus taught me.