Yesterday was a truly blessed day celebrating the start of my 71st year. The following were my gifts:
1. Four dear friends were here for supper, games, and lots of laughs.
2. Many emails and cards from family and friends through Facebook, snailmail and email.
3. Wonderful phone calls from sons, grandson, and stepdaughter.
4. Three copies of my newly published book, Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir, arrived in the mail...I got goosebumps holding them! Then many tears of gratitude and joy. I do pray the book will increase awareness and help women and their families.
5. My website is officially up and running. The address is:
6. And the best gift of all was last week's normal CA125 and NED!
Thanks to each of you who follow my blog, encourage, support and pray for me.
- Karen Ingalls
- Ovarian cancer will be diagnosed in 1 of 72 women; 14,000 will die. Please know the symptoms and risk factors: read Outshine: An Ovarian Cancer Memoir. Books at www.amazon.com. ALL PROCEEDS GO TO GYNECOLOGIC CANCER RESEARCH. I am a member of Rave Reviews Book Club and Rave Writers International Society of Authors, and Patient Leadership Council. I WILL NOT USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN CONTACTING YOU DIRECTLY. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2011 THROUGH 2018.